Overview - The Customer Support and Service team always represents the voice of the customers. They are responsible for understanding customer requirements, meeting service metrics guidelines, and retaining them. They are saviors to all our members, who reach out to them through call, chat or email.
Role As a Select Service Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the post-sales experience and membership renewal of our personalized customers. To be a successful Select Service Advisor, you should be proactive, patient, and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top performing Select Service Advisor is the one who is a product expert and demonstrates exceptional communication, problem solving and customer service skills.
What you will do in this role
- Manage post-sales experience and service of premium members of Shaadi SELECT.
- Involve in understanding member requirements and develop their profiles.
- Jointly prospect and shortlist suitable matches for the member.
- Represent the member and connect with desirable prospects.
- Facilitate meetings with only consented and relevant matches for the member.
- Renewal of membership
- Maintain a good rapport with customers.
- Involve counseling the member and ensure timely achievement of all milestones in the Partner Search Process.
What you should have
- A year of relevant customer service experience.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- High on Emotional Quotient.
- An abundance of patience and persuasion.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role CategoryCustomer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Contact Company:People Group
Address:8th Floor, Ashar IT park, A wing, Wagle Estate, Thane