Role- Data Analysts primary responsibility is fulfilling Report Generation & Data Retrieval needs of various departments within the organization. Data Analyst should be efficient in handling various tools and Data Sources for Report Generation.
• Being proactive in identifying, prioritizing and planning reports • Capable of generating reports from various sources like GA, MIS systems.
• Roll out Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Reports.
• Maintain high degree of accuracy, consistency and reliability in analysis / reporting. • Reviewing source data for quality and completeness to ensure data quality & accuracy.
• Generate standard set of reports from raw data dumps. • Perform data manipulation operations on large data sets.
• Understand Internet products and map them to data variables correctly. • Perform ad hoc analysis and generate custom made reports quickly with change in requirements.
Data Analyst must have very good data lifting, data handling skills. Data Analyst must have the ease with working on various reporting & analytical tools in the company.
Following professional traits are necessary requirements:
• At-least 2 of experience working as an Analyst using tools like Google Analytics or Other Web Based Analytical tools.
• Should have experience using at-least one statistical tool (SAS, SPSS, JMP, R etc) • Should have advance level of proficiency using MS EXCEL
• Excellent Skills in Report Generation and Data aggregation
• Ability to perform operations like Join, Subsets, Aggregates, Cross Tabs, Distributions, Plot curves & other functions with ease.
• Good Analytical Skills for understanding of numbers with strong attention to detail
Salary: 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaData Science & Analytics
Role CategoryBusiness Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR, FILM CENTRE BUILDING, 68, TARDEO ROAD,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India