Associate Manager- Digital Marketing
Years Of Exp
March 9, 2023
Overview – Our very own sharpshooters who ensure that the profile acquisition metrics are always in the green. When they aren’t busy scaling business, you’ll find them dabbling with cutting edge tools, running new experiments and sharpening their knives for the next attack.
Role – This position will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the acquisition of thousands of users every day from multiple paid sources within India for Shaadi.com.
What you will do in this role
- Own and drive performance marketing strategies leveraging digital media on the basis of business needs and consumer understanding.
- Continually acquire new users using Native Ad Networks & DSPs while lowering CAC or increasing LTV/ROI.
- Work on the entire funnel of acquisition and support the internal teams for optimizing conversion funnel. .
- Ideate, launch, manage and optimize new user growth campaigns across all channels including Display, Native, and Mobile.
- Identify opportunities to develop new channels and expand existing channels for customer acquisition
- Optimize campaign performance through testing elements like design, copy, bidding, and targeting.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competitors, industry and the marketing and advertising goals of the company.
- End to end and full accountability for advertising goals and metrics including ROI, LTV, CAC and others.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting dashboards
- Collaborate with brand, creative, product and technology to achieve marketing goals.
What you should have
- 3-5 years of experience managing complex and large budget Performance-based paid social and display campaigns
- Experience with managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns with an emphasis on efficient spending to generate high ROI
- Experience in analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Appsflyer/Moengage), digital branding, conversion optimization, and MMP/MAP
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong negotiation skills to close media deals & alliances
- Experience with mobile app based integrations with marketing tools, their issue troubleshooting and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India