Software Engineer (Golang)
Years Of Exp
Overview – The job profile involves understanding and implementing the latest technologies and closely following the global trends on the web and mobile web development.
Here is what we look for in a Software Engineer- Golang – At Shaadi, it’s all about the users. We have to think like the user and plan all strategies and align content strategy accordingly. The efforts of the Technology team are to keep our primary TG engaged and attract a newer audience.
- Be the USER: Think from a user perspective, and plan content strategies according to what will be relatable to them.
- Deliver WOW: Never settle for mediocrity. Aspire for new user benchmarks. Passionately seek unconventional solutions that have the potential of breaking new grounds achieving exponential reach and engagement.
- Embrace & Drive CHANGE: Embrace curiosity. Accept and enthusiastically encourage change while questioning the status quo and showing initiative. Never let the fear of failing hold you back.
Role – Managing development work (including planning, estimation, and execution). Ensuring high quality and compliant project delivery by collaborating with product management / QA / support.
What you will do in this role :
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose a solution and have a discussion before implementation
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
What you should have :
- 1 year to 3 years of work experience developing complex software
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- A solid understanding of functional programming, microservices architecture, distributed systems architecture.
- Strong analytical, Time management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, TDD, and simple architecture design
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Knowledge of docker, CI/CD, relational & non relational databases