Team Leader- Customer Service
Years Of Exp
Overview – The Customer Support and Service team always represents the voice of the customers. They are responsible for understanding customer requirements, meeting service metrics guidelines, and retaining them. They are saviors to all our members, who reach out to them through call, chat or email.
Role – As a Team leader, you will be responsible for managing the team who does post-sales experience and membership renewal of our personalized customers. To be a successful Team leader, you should be proactive, patient, and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top performing Team Leader is the one who is a product expert and demonstrates exceptional communication, problem solving and customer service skills.
What you will do in this role
- Manage post-sales experience and service of premium members of Shaadi SELECT.
- Mentor and develop the team.
- Effectively manage shift operations.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Operational Metrics. (CSAT, AHT, Shrinkage, Quality scores, maintaining SLA, Attrition management).
- Handling Escalation calls of Customers.
- Track Customer Satisfaction & ensure closure of complaints.
- Strong Rapport building skills with Team & stakeholders, manage attrition in the team.
- Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- To effectively manage Contact Centre operations for constant performance achievements.
- Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
- Interface with IT/HR/ Training/Quality in order to improve the team’s Performance.
What you should have
- 4 years’ experience developing the above skills.
- Experience must include tele-marketing job.
- Should be familiar with effective objection handling.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferably from Matrimonial background.