Product Advisor- HVM
Years Of Exp
Overview – The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause…”What’s the sale for today?”
Role – As a Product Advisor, you will be responsible for making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Product Advisor, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Product Advisor is the one who follows sales scripts and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do in this role
- Call existing customers to make sales pitches for paid memberships.
- Continually meet or exceed daily and monthly targets.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
What you should have
- 1 year of relevant experience Sales or Telesales.
- Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Bachelor’s Degree.