Years Of Exp
Manager – Accounts & Taxation is primarily responsible for handling statutory compliance and audit section of Finance & Accounts and continuously improvement of process and system.
- Taxation To be compliant with Indirect tax / GST, Direct Taxation,
- To be responsible for creation / revision of internal company policies in line with statutory updates.
- Assistance in attending to departmental enquiries, filing replies and follow up on Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments
- Circulation of periodic update on status of Litigations/Assessments
- Ensuring proper deduction of TDS and timely payment
- Calculation of GST payable on various services (Outward and RCM Liability).
- Preparation and filing of monthly GST returns (GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B)
- Calculation of Input Tax credit and preparation of ITC Register
- Handling GST reconciliation for Availing Input Tax Credit and preparation for GSTR 2A reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Preparing Balance sheet & Profit & Loss Accounts with complete schedule for audit
- Review of Monthly Financials and ensuring timely closure
- Independently handle Statutory audits, Liaison with external consultants.
- Assist the senior Management of day to Day Accounting operations and various corporate projects- Assessments, Diligence
- Maintaining the best accounting practice and financial control over all company transaction.
- Handling accounting for capex including sale purchase etc, managing FAR, calculating Depreciation on a Monthly basis
- 4-6 years for a CA in a Midsized company
- Hands on experience TALLY ERP-9
- Well versed with MS- Office Tools, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in service Industry/Big 4 would be an added advantageAble to create value using good business judgment
- Strong results orientation – is able to focus and deliver results
Good to have
Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India