Team Lead – Bangalore
Years Of Exp
Overview – The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause…”What’s the sale for today?”
Role – As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing the team who is making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Team Leader, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top performing leader is the one who is a product expert and demonstrates exceptional communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
What you will do in this role
- Quality control of the calls.
- Responsible for achieving daily and monthly collection target for the team.
- Managing the roster across the floor to ensure maximum manpower utilization.
- Managing attendance and leaves of the Team.
- Allocating Telecalling lists to Advisors.
- Continuously give inputs to the team members of their progress reports, leave records, areas where they are lacking, etc.
- Conduct daily briefings for the team members before the shift begins.
- Responsible for re-training of Advisors.
- Maintaining various reports related to Sales and accounts.
- Responsible for daily deposition of payment collected.
- Competition tracking (for processes performance, schemes).
- Interview and shortlist (initial screening) candidates to be hired for the team.
- Performance Reviews of the team.
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience developing the above skills
- Experience must include tele-marketing job
- Should be familiar with effective objection handling
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Experience in direct marketing and local promotion.
- Knowledge of the matrimonial industry.